To talk about the importance of sports shoes in modern life, it is not just a part of fashion but also expresses the lifestyle and way of thinking in a flexible way, more of the people today. Especially young people. Sports shoes are also witnesses to history for the movement and the renewal of life. From a shoe containing code samples and simple functions, sports shoes have become the culture of young people, active and love to explore. It comes to this, perhaps you will wonder about the history of the dual sport today. So, don’t miss and join us to learn about the arrival of sports shoes (you can find best steel toe work boots by click here) over each period of development.
A/ The Primitive Period of the Sports Shoes
– The sports shoes were originally just a simple design, mainly to protect the feet so they are made of rubber, the fuselage was fabric sewing, and also had the distinction of the two right and left.
– For about 20 years after its inception, Keds is still fairly modest names on the market. Turning true is only open when the Marquis Converse in. In 1917, the Converse all-stars, the first pair of shoes he designed specifically for basketball athlete.
– Start from a combination of events and basketball star Converse Chuck Taylor in 1923 brought sports shoe market onto a new height, leading the trend with a combination of trade and sport and make Chuck Taylor became one of the stars of all time.
– The next person to join in when the fighting competition in the market of shoes left in the simmering stage is Adi Dassler-the founder of the Adidas brand reputation throughout the world. Not associated with basketball, the first pair of Adidas athletes Athletics Jessie Owens used when winning 4 consecutive gold medals at the 1936 Olympic Games. The British of Adi is Rudi Dassler created not long after the Puma, pushed the race between the shoe brand. This is really a fight stress and long lasting to this day.
– In the period of the war also has restrictions on the shoe. Leather are restricted, rubber soles have been banned, the heel was fixed in an inch, thinner design Empire, the Roman Empire is mostly plastic. In some places such as France, the shoe fabric only, wired and the wood is legal. Senior footwear had to find alternative solutions for leather and crocodile skin, snake, and lizard made of alternative sources. The high heels go about in the 1950s. With the need to find the alternative to leather, other materials included synthetics such as plastics have become more common.
– The 1980s witnessed innovations in sports shoes includes those designs and emphasis are the comforts not only in style but also comfort. Shoe manufacturing technology has also come a long way. The new change of shoes from time to time has been determined and influenced by many aspects including geography, culture, weather, political climate, technology, economics, and art.
B/ Sports Shoes In Modern Life
– When shoes became a part of fashion and lifestyles of people today, these shoes are also gradually being embraced and widely popular as the handbag or lipsticks. From the inspiration of the traditional sports shoes, manufacturers have improved features, shape, and the different materials and the sports shoe brand is famous as it is today.
– The famous shoe brands are not just about competing images of the stars represent, they also continued to create breakthroughs in technology and aesthetics, the diverse designs for each model shoe. Fashion devotees have more diverse choices for his style.
– The athletic shoes today do not only serve for training and competition. It is also used as components when combined with clothes. Young people use it to travel, picnic or simply stroll the streets.
– If the heels bring pride, confident women’s athletic shoes, a fashion that helps balance the busy lives of women. Someone once said, like to the beautiful to sacrifice their comfort but the modern independent lady against her conception with his sports shoes are very convincing.
– For the shoes, can guess the personality and life of every human: on the perspective of fashion, Bollywood or the religion of the country. Each year, the number of production and consumption of sports fashion shop is ever growing. This can demonstrate the important range of sports shoes in modern life. There are many people readily spend huge expenses for the shoes of famous and expensive sports to give in his collection. This can also be viewed as a pleasure of many young people today.
Steve Owen is author of this article, he wants to write more information to serve visitors with good and overview about shoes for work: women and men, old and young, he hopes everyone enjoys it and if you want to find out more about our author, don’t hesitate!